Friday 1 January 2016

Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette Review

Guess who's back... back again :) Had a huge break from my blog, the last year and a half has been mad busy for me, but now I have more free time I'm back doing what I love, writing blog posts for you beautiful people!
Also a big happy new year to you all, hope 2016 is good to you!



I was so excited for this palette to make its appearance on the shelves as my go to eyeshadow makeup is nude/smoky. It did not fail to disappoint I absolutely love it! before I bought this I never really wore eyeshadow, but all of my friends did, and so I started to try wear it more often as I always thought eyeshadow finishes your look perfectly and can be the main part of your makeup.


 The palette is a really good mix of nude colours then darker smoky colours which some people may be afraid of but if you're brave enough to do the really dark smoky go for it! The colour 'Amor' is a really nice touch to finishing a dark smoky look. As you can expect from urban decay the pigmentation and the creaminess of the shimmer shades are just perfect.



My favourite combination is of the nude colours in the palette. The shimmer shades 'High', 'Dirtysweet' and 'Radar' and the matte shades 'Whiskey', 'Combust' and 'Thirteen'. My preference is to do the mattes first then cover with the shimmer of the same type of shades. I do that look almost daily as nude smoky is my favourite eyeshadow look.



If any of you have your preference of shades together from this palette let me know id love to hear if there is something I may not have put together that look nice :)


Thankyou so much for reading! I cant wait to be back on the scene of blogging. My aim is to do one blogpost a week and I will keep you updated on my twitter (@Jayneelsewhere)

Happy Blogging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment