Friday 26 April 2013

Foundation: Rimmel Lasting Finish

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hr Foundation
Hi everyone! hope you all had a good week! :-)
So today i'm going to do my blog post on my new foundation... i first found out about this when i had been round my friends house, we were having a nice girly night in and i noticed her foundation looked really flawless and her skin looked beautiful! I seen her foundation on her desk and thought hmmm i may have to give that a try! So the next day i went to go to boots with my Mam and Sister so i mentioned it to them and we went to the rimmel desk and i tested out different colours to match my skin tone, my preferred shade is a lighter shade as i have very fair skin and i chose shade 100, it doesn't  make my skin look white but it doesnt make it look orange either it just gives me a really nice even coverage on my face. I think i will stick to this foundation for a long time now as it is amazing! One thing i noticed is that i doesnt feel like normal foundation where it sits on your skin quite heavily but it feels like it sets in making my feel much more confident to go out to town or the cinemas without taking more makeup to top up my makeup as it really sets into your skin and lasts for hours! I find that this makeup is really nice to wear for school/college/uni because we all know while walking round getting to your next lesson especially walking outside to your next lesson can kind of ruin your makeup but recently from using this makeup ive noticed it hasnt budged one bit! i love it!

Thankyou for reading everyone! Have an amazing weekend!x


if you want to have a look at prices and other reviews on this product the link is below
http://www.boots.com/en/Rimmel-Lasting-Finish-25hr-Foundation_1150829/

comment if there is something like for example: Hair/Nails/Makeup/Clothes you want me to do a post on next :-)

1 comment:

  1. I really love this foundation too. I have super oily skin and it lasts really well on me.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete