Thursday 25 April 2013

Hair Growth!!

Hi everyone!
Okay so i apologize for how long this post might be... but seriously stick with it and read it! This is the best product i've ever bought!
The container of the tablets.

Okay so my mam works at a drugstore/pharmacy and they sell different vitamins and different kinds of weird tablets, and i remember i'd moaned onto my mam about how my nails never grow and how horrible my hair was and how im sick of getting spots - then later that week my mam brought home this. Skin, Hair and Nails tablets. At first i thought 'will these work?' 'what happens if it makes my skin/hair/nails worse?!' and then i seen the tablet size and was totally put off! i know they do seem really big especially for someone who struggles to take tablets as they are so much more bigger than a normal - for arguments sake paracetamol or ibuprofen - but i promise you if you are used to taking tablets and you are fine with it, they are the best thing ever! 
size of tablets.
             My mam bought me these around about summer 2 years ago and i didn't try them until summer last year because of how off putting the size of the tablet was. ( If you cant see clearly in the picture the tablet is probably about the size of 2 ibuprofen's stuck on top of one another). Finally i gave in with my nails being all horrible and weak, my hair being brittle and never growing and my skin breaking out and took a tablet, the instructions tell you to take one per day and there are 30 tablets in the container, so i took these tablets everyday for a month and realized i had found something AMAZING!!! my hair had grew about an inch and my nails where growing so nicely and had unreal strength in them id never had before and id realized i hadn't broke out as much as i had in the past. 

January 2012
This really excited me as i had just got my hair cut into a bob from having quite long hair and i hated it, so these tablets have helped me massively with hair growth, obviously with my regular trips to the hairdressers. 
January 2013



 I'm so pleased with the results and anyone i hear complaining about their hair growth i have recommended this as i promise you it does work if you are committed to take these tablets everyday for a month but then once that month is over get another one and do the same because it really does show results quicker than you can tell yourself! 
                         Here is the link to the tablets http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Pharmaceuticals-Skin-Hair-and-Nails-30-capsules_1154698/ and this will also give you every other bit of information you need!

 Thankyou for reading! if you do have any questions feel free to comment or tweet me at @JayneElsewhere and i will try to reply as quick as i can :-)
Happy Blogging!x

No comments:

Post a Comment