Wednesday 24 April 2013

Hair: Argan Oil

Avon Moroccan Argan Oil
My hair after using the argan oil.
Hi everyone, so i thought about it long and hard and thought my first kind of beauty blog post would be on what i think is the best thing since sliced bread!
Avon Advanced Techniques 360 nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil.

            I have tried many argan oils before and felt that the result i was left with wasn't shiny or soft but more greasy and brittle. I was a bit scared of using this product but had a go anyway just to try it. Now after every shower i have i use this product, its amazing! it smells great and makes my hair so soft and shiny. This product is easy to use and the pump is very practical and one squirt is literally all you need even for very long hair, i start by towel drying my hair then combing through it, then supplying one lot of the argan oil onto the palm of my hand and rubbing my hands together giving an even amount on both hands, i then run my hands through my freshly washed hair and then kind of shaking it through the lengths of my hair - after that i then comb through my hair again then just blow dry my hair, leaving it with a lovely smooth, shiny and softer look and feel. Also find that by using this oil it really helps my hair to dry quicker because my hair is very thick. The link for this product is below and prices are also below go check it out if you like the sound of it but please don't be put off if you don't like oil hair products! give it a try it works very well.

http://avonshop.co.uk/product/haircare/styling/advance-techniques-360-nourishment-moroccan-argan-oil-leave-in-treatment.html
prices: when i first got this product given to me it was £5.50 at the minute it is £3.50 so is very much worth just a try if you are daunted by this product, these prices i have listed above are only for the 30ml bottle but 100ml bottles are available for £11.67.

Thankyou for reading! :-)
"The width strains against the failing hate."

No comments:

Post a Comment